The Advanced Training is a four day intensive education that covers every aspect of real estate investing and how all the pieces work together. There is no other training on the planet that goes into this much depth and detail. Plus, you get training materials and forms to reinforce the learning process.
Seating is limited to just 75 people to make sure every one can ask questions and with your paid admission you can repeat the training anytime for up to one year - there's no better bargain in real estate education than the Advanced Training.
The Advanced Training is backed by our no-nonsense, 100% satisfaction guarantee. You will love it or your money back!
Repetition is the mother of all learning, and having the opportunity to repeat concepts over and over makes them more memorable and usable.
Many seminars cover just one topic in depth, but the reality is that almost half of the content in those seminars apply to every topic. Rather than repeat this materal over and over; we will cover it once and then focus on how all the different real estate techniques work together.
Included with your admission price is the ability to bring your spouse, partner or other important person. In addition, you will get William Bronchick's entire self-study library, valued at over $5,000. This library contains manuals, legal forms and audio recordings of previous seminars.
With your paid admission, you get the ability to come a SECOND time for up to one year. The event is presented 6 times per year.
The first day covers the following topics:
- Getting your business off the ground
- Business entity structuring
- Accounting, bookkeeping and other practical business tools
- Marketing to find motivated sellers
- Wholesaling for quick cash
The second day covers the following topics:
- Fix and flips from A to Z, including estimating value, calculating repairs and dealing with contractors
- Hard money loans - how to get them or make them
- Joint ventures & partnerships
- Investing in your IRA, SEP or other retirement plan
The third day covers the following topics:
- Seller financing
- Subject to deals
- Lease / Options
- Wraps and land contracts
- Negotiating with motivated sellers including specific scripts and role playing
- Buy and hold investing, including apartment buildings and mobile home parks
The last day covers the following topics:
- Foreclosures and short sales
- Asset Protection
- Review of all topics preceding to strengthen and reinforce learning
FREE LUNCH ON SUNDAY!
But you can save and Sign Up Today for $2997